Building Identity Awareness – The Dynamic Nature of Culture and Identity is the first booklet in a series that will be published by Learn to Change on a regular basis.
The present resource consists of:
- a brief description of the notion of identity and its importance to the development of particular attitudes, skills and knowledge related to democratic competence;
- a 6-hour training session consisting of four reflective activities raising awareness of self-identity, sharing information and feelings about uniqueness, reflecting on the effects and consequences of stereotyping and prejudices, self-assessment and gathering participants’ feedback on the session;
- all the task sheets and other materials needed for the training session;
- a list of references for further reading and viewing.
- Add Building Identity Awareness to the cart.
- Proceed to check out. You will notice that the cost of the cards is 0,00€ for members.
- You will be asked to confirm your billing details. As a member you will not pay anything for the resource, so just click continue.
- Tick the box to indicate that you accept the terms and conditions.
- Place order.
- You will receive an email with a download link. If you do not receive the email promptly, please check your spam folder.
- Download Building Identity Awareness.
- Print and cut out the individual cards to use in your activities.