Education for the Prevention of Crimes against Humanity is the third booklet published by Learn to Change. It explores some of the issues associated with educating young people to prevent Crimes against Humanity, exploring not only what these are, but how easily people can be swayed to commit acts of violence, and activities to get young people to reflect on their values and ensuring these align with their actions.
- A brief introduction to the topic, including the components of competences, i.e. the attitudes, skills, knowledge and understanding, that the activities aim to develop;
- The description of a 6-hour training session consisting of expected learning outcomes and sequenced activities (going from ice breaking to evaluation), including continuous debriefing of what is being learnt throughout the session;
- The complete set of handouts, task sheets and other materials needed for the training session.
How to Download
- Add Education for the Prevention of Crimes against Humanity to the shopping cart.
- Proceed to check out. You will notice that the cost of the cards is 0,00€ for members.
- You will be asked to confirm your billing details. As a member you will not pay anything for the resource, so just click continue.
- Tick the box to indicate that you accept the terms and conditions.
- Place order.
- You will receive an email with a download link. If you do not receive the email promptly, please check your spam folder.
- Download Education for the Prevention of Crimes against Humanity.